Wednesday 23 September 2020

First Post Up On New Wix Website

"Alternative Armies" Lesser Air Elementals Join My Earth and Water Elemental Units 
The first post for the all-new Fantorical website housed on Wix is up, so please do come pay it a visit here:

https://www.fantoricalwargaming.com/post/air-elementals-are-fast-flying-creatures-made-of-living-air

All of 2020s postings are now available, and over the next few months I'll be porting across the vast majority of my other postings during the past decade on Blogger. The good news is that Wix allows me to post-date my articles, so instead of overrunning my main feed with old posts, they'll simply slip onto the site in the background and be there to view should a trip down memory lane take your fancy.

Not all my posts will be coming across, and some will be combined so that they better fit the six paragraph style I currently use. For those interested I'll continue to provide some updates here on Blogger regarding what is coming across, as well as some of the other updates Wix seems to offer as an actual website (e.g. An About page, and Projects page).

6 comments:

  1. Don’t know wix from wax but I like the minis and I’ll e following your site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thanks Peter. I hope at the weekend to spend some time looking at some of the other features on Wix, as it seems to have a lot of options :-)

      Delete
  2. Annoyingly, WordPress Reader states that it's unable to follow the Wix site. Whether this is due to the vagaries on the App version of WP, which means I'll have to manually update it on the laptop or something to do with Wix itself, I'm not sure. Will bookmark the new site anyway, but might have to access via the old-fashioned way of going to the site itself, rather than having posts pop up in my feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jez. You can simply join Wix and then my site and I believe it sends out notifications. Or, there's an option to join my site's mailing list, which I believe emails you updates etc. Wix certainly isn't as easy to follow as Blogger by just ticking a box, imho, but once you've joined Wix things seem smooth enough.

      Delete
  3. It's good that you've found a new hme and I will be visiting, it's not for me though. I think if it get's any more frustrating for me, woth blogger, I may just take the easy route and give up - maybe opening a FB page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sad news indeed, Joe. Love your "Jimland" and 'Found In The Loft' posts. Please do keep them up in some format etc, and I'd be delighted to give them a shout out on the new Fantorical Site :-)

      Delete