Sunday 25 May 2014

Painting Challenge: Week Eight - (More) 6mm Micro Armour

Having started to paint a Middle Eastern Alliance modern army last week, I've now got to paint an additional six bases of 6mm "GHQ" "Micro Armour" miniatures in order to complete this (eighth) week's painting challenge.

As a result I plan to try and finish the initial stands required to field a basic Fedayeen Squad, including a unit leader base all armed automatic rifles. I then hope to be able to build upon this core frontline asset with another six stands; four of which will either be armed with SVU sniper rifles or AT-13 Sexhorn-2 anti-tank missile systems.
In addition I also hope to finally complete a few more North African resin buildings by "Baccus 6mm" that have been stuck in my painting queue over the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment