Tuesday 12 January 2021

First Few Posts Of New Year Posted On Wix Website

The first few postings of 2021 are now up on the new Wix website. These include a Top Ten of my most popular painted figures over the past twelve months by Roger 'Dick Garrison' Webb of "Rantings From Under The Wargames Table" fame, and the first couple of "Atomic Mass Games" 40mm super-hero models I've finished to use for Marvel Crisis Protocol.

In addition, I've posted up the first of a series of "Blake's Seven" Battle Reports featuring my "Crooked Dice Game Design Studio" miniatures. This ongoing campaign will depict both Roj Blake and the Federation's battle against a mutating alien virus.

Lastly, I've started porting across the January 2019 postings from this blog over to the new Wix website. Please click the link below to pay me a visit and see all the changes for yourself.

https://www.fantoricalwargaming.com

No comments:

Post a Comment