![]() |
| Science Fiction figures dominated August's output |
In addition, I aim to finally finish off the first of entries to Dave Stone's Season of Scenery over on his "Wargames Terrain Workshop" blog, and follow that up with a couple of other pieces I've 3D printed from the free Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Print at Home - STL (Standard Triangle Language) Sampler Set released by "Modiphius Entertainment". These generators aren't anywhere near as large as the "Warlord Games" Sturmriese Axis Walker piece I'm currently working on. But should still be good for my upcoming games of Matt Forbeck's Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game.
![]() |
| "Beast In The Broch" WIPs - Three of the models found inside their Systemic Units set. |
Lastly, despite already owning a mini-mountain of untouched figures by "Crooked Dice Game Design Studio", I have got some additional 'reinforcements' coming in following their latest release of heinous Temporal Travellers. Rather embarrassingly, I couldn't actually say which of the models from this range I don't own, due to my collection being stored away in a rather haphazard manner. However, as I'm currently watching at least one episode of classic "Doctor Who" daily, I'm hoping my enthusiasm for all things "timey wimey" will spur me on to getting a fair few of this backlog completed before the year is done.
![]() |
| August 2026 - Crooked Dice Game Design Studio extends their lead in my Top Five Manufacturers |
Whether my excitement for the six figures found inside Graeme's Systemic Units set will have a similar effect upon my mojo remains to be seen. But I do have a fair few partially-painted projects sat lurking around my hobby desk presently - in which case any one of them may well be 'picked up' upon a whim and finished within the span of a dedicated session or two, including a number of "Star Trek" and "Judge Dredd" miniatures I still need to complete from my momentarily postponed randomly selected plastic drawer challenge...



Hopefully the latest selection will help keep your motivation going Simon in the coming month, and hopefully the smaller scenery, won't be as time consuming for you.
ReplyDelete