Thursday 13 February 2014

German Zombie Horde In Helmets - Part Three

I've painted another two more models from the "West Wind Productions" blister pack G-SOTR10 - German Zombie Horde In Helmets. The "Secrets Of The Third Reich" 28mm metal miniatures were predominantly painted with my usual combination of "Vallejo" Heavy Grey and "Citadel" Nuln Oil for the figures' grey uniform. The dead officer's shirt was painted using "Vallejo" White and a Pale Grey Wash before I applied several layers of "Citadel" Baal Red and Carroburg Crimson in order to generate the impression that the garment is thoroughly stained with dried blood.
I only plan to paint another two models from this blister as frankly I'm pretty much all 'zombied' out for the moment. I do though still intend to complete the five Mustard Gas Zombies I've put together since the arrival of the my SHS-SOTR08 Soviet Gas Mask Heads In Helmets from "West Wind Productions".

No comments:

Post a Comment