Friday 25 April 2014

Painting Challenge: Week Four - 28mm Judge Dredd Minatures

The subject of Week Four of my painting challenge consists of five 28mm models, and as a result I'm going to spend the next seven days finishing off the "Mongoose Publishing" "Judge Dredd" Street Judge 'gang' I've been slowly painting and putting together over the past couple of months.

I've already got a couple of the range's 'older' models half-started, so have added two more Judge models from Matthew Sprange's September 2012 Kickstarter to my painting queue. This will allow me to 'field' a few Wildcard heroes along with my Extras when using the "Science Fiction Companion" setting for "Savage Worlds".

In addition I also plan to get started on painting the first of my Street Judge's criminal opposition, and the Mobster Blitzer (as sold by "Warlord Games") seems a good place to begin.

2 comments:

  1. Great miniatures! I've included a link to your work in my article - https://alkony.enerla.net/english/the-nexus/miniatures-nexus/miniature/miniature-figure/modern-gangster-with-submachine-gun-in-1-56-scale-mobster-blitzer-for-the-judge-dredd-miniatures-game-from-warlord-games-miniature-figure-review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kadmon. Nice to see people still looking at some of these early postings. I'd quite have liked a few more mobsters to have been made, tbh. Although perhaps "Warlord Games" might do so now they seem to have the "2000 A.D." licence completely sown up for minis.

      Delete